TJMaxx Credit Card Login: Undoubtedly, it is very common in today’s time that; many retailers have their own dedicated credit cards. Such credit cards come with reasonably high APRs and a facility of minimum repayment. On the other hand, any late payments or missed bill payment due dates can earn huge amounts of money for those companies. Hence, here in this article, we are going to find out about the TJMaxx Credit Card Login process, TJ Maxx Rewards, TJ Maxx Credit Card payment, TJ Maxx Bill pay, TJ Maxx Hours, TJ Maxx locations, and more.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Highlights
TJMaxx Credit Card Login Benefits:
- Earn 5 rewards points on $1 spent at TJX stores
- Get 1 point on $1 spent other than TJX where MasterCard is ON
- $10 rewards per 1000 points of collection
Annual Fee: $0
APR: 29.99% (Variable APR)
Late Payment Fees: $25 to $35
Before you start using TJ Maxx Rewards Card, you must know a few things directly associated with the card.
- High APR can become a reason for worry, for those customers who carry a balance on this card.
- Some negative customer reviews may become alarming stuff.
- TJX Rewards Card or TJ Maxx Rewards Card will be useful to earn reward points by using it in TJX stores.
- It may happen that, you don’t get approval for TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard. However, at the same time, it may also happen that, your application can be considered for TJX Rewards Credit Card.
TJX Rewards or TJ Maxx Rewards generally offers 2 types of perks to customers. They are a loyalty program of TJX Rewards Access and TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard for earning points.
TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard
TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard customers can avail of 5 reward points when $1 is spent within select TJX stores. Following is the list of designated TJX stores or affiliations for shopping.
- TJ Maxx
- Home Goods
- Sierra Trading Post
- Online at tjmaxx.com
- Online at sierratradingpost.com
As mentioned earlier in this article, card members can also get 1 point for $1 spent anywhere other than in MasterCard-acceptable stores.
On collection of 1000 reward points, customers can earn a $10 reward certificate. Card members can redeem this $10 reward certificate and can use it at TJ Maxx and its affiliated stores.
TJX Rewards Access
It is not always necessary to have TJ Maxx Rewards Card. Customers can also log in to TJX Rewards Access without holding TJ Maxx Rewards Card. The only thing is, you will not have an opportunity to earn points. TJX Rewards Access customers have altogether different benefits as mentioned below.
- Free giveaways
- Special sweepstakes
- First dibs on tjmaxx.com arrivals
- Get visits to TJX stores
- Exclusive collection for Members only
- Private celebrations and parties
- Advanced arrival notifications
Added Features of the Card
The TJ Maxx Rewards Card additionally has the following benefits.
- $0 Annual Fee
- Security and Fraud protection feature
- Personal data theft support
- Price protection on eligible purchases
- Extended warranty on eligible items and products
- All other benefits of standard MasterCard
TJX Rewards Card Fees, Pros and Cons
To be very honest, it is very important to highlight the pros and cons of the TJ Maxx Rewards card. If we talk about the fees and cons of this card then they are substantially high. This card can be a second choice for those customers who carry a balance most of the time. It is because of its higher percentage of ARP and fees.
- APR of 29.99% (variable)
- For Cash Advance, APR is 29.99%
- Advance Cash Transaction Fees are $10 or 4% of the cash transaction amount, whichever is greater.
- For Late payments, the Fee is $25 to $35
- Fees of 3% for Foreign Transactions
On top of everything, you can make decisions by many available feedback and reviews by customers. Not surprisingly, most of them are negative.
The summary of such customer reviews is that, in spite of handsome rewards collection, no rewards certificate issuance. Also, account suspension, no credit enhancement even after significantly higher use of TJX Credit Card, etc. With the comparison of available options in the market, it is not difficult to make your decision about TJ Maxx Credit Card.
Application for TJ Maxx Rewards Card
If still you have made up your mind to go for TJ Maxx Rewards Card, then here is the application process. Simply visit the official website and apply online. On the opening of a new account, a 10% off coupon offer is available. Subject to credit approval, the such discount is applicable and valid for all transactions or purchases made by TJ Maxx Rewards Credit Card.
It is always advisable to go for the MasterCard, as this card requires a comparatively higher credit score. So, during this application process, if your application gets rejection, then it will be automatically forwarded for a little less premium TJX Rewards Credit Card. On successful authorization of the application, you will receive your TJ Maxx Credit Card or TJ Maxx Rewards card within a period of 7-10 business days. Please note that the basic age requirement for application is 18+ years. Furthermore, don’t forget to get access to the TJMaxx Credit Card Login portal.
Following are the steps and information which will be asked during the online application process. Let’s see the procedure step-wise.
Steps for Online Application
- Visit the online application form by Clicking Here.
- Enter your First Name, M.I., Last Name, Suffix, Street Address, Apt#, Zip Code, City & State, Primary Phone, Type (Home/Business/Cell), Email Address, Confirmation for Email Address, Social Security Number (SSN) or ITIN, Date of Birth, Annual Net Income in $, etc.
- Then after, click on the “Continue” button.
- Furthermore, it will show you available card options.
- The system will also ask you to agree to the “Terms & Conditions”.
- Finally, the online application process will complete after the verification of details.
TJMaxx Credit Card Login for Online Account Management
All TJX Rewards card members can Sign Up/Login to an online portal for better and more efficient management of their TJX Credit Card account. Following are some of the functionalities of online account management.
- Closely Monitor account activities
- Make TJ Maxx Credit Card Payments
- Set up notifications and account alerts
- Go for digital account statements
- Know offers and benefits immediately
TJX Credit Card Login: TJMaxx Credit Card Login
Customers of TJX Credit Card can log in to the online portal and can enjoy the functional benefits of the portal. Below are the steps for TJX Credit Card Login.
- Go to the Login Page
- Enter your “User ID”. This field is case-sensitive.
- Key in your “Password”. Make sure that, your password is strong enough.
- Click on “Remember User ID” to allow the portal to remember your credential.
- Click on the “Secure Login” button, to enter the online portal.
- On completion, get full access to the TJMaxx Credit Card Login portal.
TJMaxx Credit Card Login – Find User ID
- If you forget your User ID, there is an option “Find User ID” on the Login page.
- Clicking on that option, another form will be appearing.
- On that “Find your User ID” form, enter some of the details.
- Enter “Card Number”, as printed on your credit card or statement.
- Key in “Zip Code”
- To end up, click on the “Find User ID” button.
- Finally, get online access to the TJMaxx Credit Card Login portal.
TJMaxx Credit Card Login – Reset Your Password
- To reset the password, go to the login page.
- Click on the option of “Reset Password”.
- Clicking on that, the “Reset Your Password” form will be appearing.
- In that form, enter “User ID”. Remember this field is case-sensitive.
- Key in “Zip Code” as per TJ Maxx Bill Pay.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button to end the process.
- After verification of your details, the system will take you to another form. In that form, you have to “Select Password”. Once the new password is final, go to the login page and try login in.
- Then, use the new password to sign in on the TJMaxx Credit Card Login portal.
TJX Credit Card Login – Register for Online Access
- If you are a first-time user of this online portal, then online registration is necessary.
- Visit the login page of the portal.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- The “Register for Online Access” form will be appearing.
- Enter your “Card Number”, as printed on your TJX Credit Card or statement.
- Key in your “Zip Code” according to TJX Bill Pay.
- To conclude, click on the “Continue” button.
- On completion, you will get your login “User ID” and “Password”
TJX Bill Pay: TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment
Customers of TJX Credit Card or TJX Rewards Card can pay their TJX Bill online using the online portal. Also, keep in mind that, customers can not make TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment in the store. Likewise, you can make payments online, by phone banking, or by mailing.
In order to TJX Bill Pay by using TJ Maxx Credit Card mobile application or by TJMaxx Credit Card Login online portal, both are easy options. Moreover, it is possible to set monthly auto payments for your credit cards. Therefore, to do that, click on the “Summary” tab and select the “Recurring Payment” option in it. Here, you can select the amount you want to pay each month in advance. Now that, you have to key in your account number and your bank routing number. Furthermore, go for authorization and from next month auto TJ Maxx Credit Card payment will start.
TJMaxx Credit Card Payment by Phone
Customers of TJX Credit Card can make their bill payments using phone banking. For that, simply talk to your service executive and can make payment requests on phone by dialing the following numbers.
- Store Card: 800-952-6133
- For the MasterCard: 877-890-3150
TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment by Mail
In case, customers have opted for the physical copy of the billing statement, a printed envelope will come along with a statement. There will be a payment coupon also in the envelope. So, customers have to simply fill out the bill payment coupon for making payments. Finally, send it to the mailing address.
- Mailing Address for MasterCard: MasterCard Accounts, PO Box 530 949, Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
- Mailing Address for Store Card: Store Card Accounts, PO Box 530 948, Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
TJ Maxx Near Me
In order to find out the closest TJ Maxx store, go on to the official store locator site. Or you can directly go there by Clicking Here. Subsequently, it will open a store finder screen using which customers can find out the closest TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, or Homesense stores. Therefore, to do that you have to Enter your location (City and State or Zip Code) and the Within Distance range. Furthermore, select the store brand such as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, or Homesense to locate. Finally, click on “Submit” and the result will be displayed there. Follow the below screen for further guidance. Also, by having access to the TJMaxx Credit Card Login portal, you can find TJ Maxx near me.
TJ Maxx Hours
Customers can visit TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, or Homesense stores at specific times of the day. So, before leaving your home, check TJ Maxx Hours to avoid any hassle.
- Sunday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Mon-Thu: 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
- Fri-Sat: 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Store timing can vary according to the store type and sometimes from city to city.