Lowes Credit Card Login: Lowes Credit Card is a kind of store card for customers who are traditional Lowes customers. This card is having excellent customer benefits and other exciting rewards. Lowes is an American company having stores around the globe. Moreover, its customers can avail Lowes Credit Card Login portal and manage their card-related features. Its high APR is a bit of concern for some customers. Therefore, it is necessary to pay the monthly statement amount on time and before the due date. So, any interest charges and late payment fees can be avoided.
Lowe’s Credit Card Login Highlights
- 1 Lowe’s Credit Card Login Highlights
- 1.1 Lowe’s Credit Card Benefits
- 1.2 Lowe’s Credit Card Concerns
- 1.3 Additional Lowes Credit Card Login Features
- 1.4 Lowe’s Business Credit Card Options
- 1.5 Apply for Lowes Credit Card
- 1.6 Lowes Credit Card Login Process
- 1.7 Lowes Credit Card Payment
- 1.8 Lowes Credit Card Customer Service
- 1.9 Final Verdict
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Customers get 5% off on their shopping from Lowe’s store
- In case, you purchase $299 or more, you get 6 months of special financing
- If your project is of $2000 or more, you can use your project financing. This is only valid in stores.
Lowe’s Credit Card Benefits
Whenever customers do shopping at any Lowe’s store using their Lowes Credit Card, they get 5% off. Also, if the shopping amount is $299 or more, then customers have the option to pay the same in 6 months using a special financing facility. And for that, customers don’t pay any additional charges or interest. Customers who have recently got their Lowes Credit Card Login can enjoy an introductory APR of 24.99%. Besides this, if your shopping amount is $2000 or more, you get an option of 84 months of financing at a standard APR of 5.99%. In that case, you need to make the repayment in fixed monthly installments.
Lowe’s Credit Card Concerns
The major concern with this card is that customers can not club promotional offer pricing with rewards points. So, either you choose a promotional offer or use your rewards cash back points on your shopping. Since, customers can not use gift coupons, discounted offers, special pricing along with existing reward cashback points. In case you go for special financing benefits, you must agree to some general terms and conditions. Every month, you have to make the minimum due payment and at the end of six months full payment. However, you also get the benefit of an online Lowes Credit Card Login portal.
Additional Lowes Credit Card Login Features
Here are some of the additional features of the Lowes Advantage Card.
- Special promotional options
- Fraud prevention security feature.
- Cardholder gets exclusive events.
- One-time 10% off on your first Lowe’s Advantage Card shopping. Up to $100 discount. This offer is for a Limited time only.
Lowe’s Business Credit Card Options
In case, you want to go for Lowe’s Business Credit Card, it offers multiple card options to choose from. Mainly there are four Business Credit Card options.
- Business Account Card
- Business Rewards Card from American Express
- Accounts Receivable Card
- PreLoad Card
Even if, each Business Credit Card option offers 5% off on eligible purchases and deliveries, there are some major differences also. A Business Account Card has an option of sharing credit lines among other cards as well. Whereas, the Account Receivable Card has an option of having multiple approved buyers. Though, both cards must be used for shopping at Lowe’s only. Business Rewards Card is more useful in terms of its usability other than Lowe’s. It is acceptable at all other places where American Express cards are accepted. Furthermore, the rewards point you earn can be redeemed as Lowe’s as well as American Express Gift Cards. Also, check the benefits of the Lowes Credit Card Login portal.
Apply for Lowes Credit Card
Customers can apply for Lowe’s Credit Card on its official website. Also, customers can visit Lowe’s store in person to apply for Lowes Credit Card. When you apply walking into the store, you get a temporary card to continue with your shopping and avail benefit of offers and discounts. Customers can use this card by the time they get their final card. Besides this, you can also apply online on the website of Lowe’s which is lowes.com. Subsequently, you will get an online application form, using which one can apply for Lowes Credit Card Login online portal.
In order, to make an online application there are certain things to follow. The applicant’s age should be 18 years or more. Social Security Number and US mobile number are also mandatory requirements. Following are the steps for online application for Lowes Credit Card and Lowes Credit Card Login portal. An application for the Lowes Credit Card procedure is easy and simple to perform.
- Go to the official website of Lowe’s by Clicking Here.
- An online application form will be appearing. Now, enter your information such as First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, Address, Zip Code, Primary Phone Number, Email Address, SSN/TIN, Date of Birth, Annual Income, etc.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button to process further.
- Subsequently, the portal will take you to another screen, where you have to select the Lowes Credit Card option.
- Furthermore, the web portal will ask you to agree to their general Terms & Conditions.
- Afterward, the system will check all your information, and review it for further approval from Synchrony Bank.
- If your application is through, you will get an email notification and subsequently a card to your official address. Furthermore, get full access to the Lowes Credit Card Login online portal.
Lowes Credit Card Login Process
Lowes Credit Card portal is a facility provided for customers to manage their account-related activities efficiently. For this, customers have to log in to their online account by visiting the official webpage of Lowes. Then after, simply sign-in on the portal and you will get various account management options there.
Some of the online account management features are tracking online orders, statement breakdown, credit card payments, an itemized list of transactions, mobile phone alarm setup, downloading 6 months’ account activity in Excel format, and a 24/7 customer care number. Also, one can control spending limits, organize purchases by category, etc. Here, the Lowes Credit Card Login procedure is explained step by step for easy understanding.
- Visit the official login page of Lowe’s by Clicking Here.
- An online form will be appearing for the login attempts. Simply put your Email Address and Password.
- Then after, click on the “SIGN IN” button to get into the portal.
- There is also an option of “Remember Me”, using which you can allow the system to remember your login credentials. This way, you need not remember your password the next time you sign in to the portal.
- Furthermore, if you forgot your password by any chance, there is an option of “Forgot Password”, clicking on that, you will receive a password reset link on your official email id.
- If you don’t have online account registration, there is an option to create an account. For that, customers simply fill out one online form and submit it for further authorization. Once it is through, you will get online Lowes Credit Card Login credentials.
Lowes Credit Card Payment
Customers who are having online account registration, have the option to pay Lowes Credit Card statement amount by online mode. There are other alternatives for credit card payment by phone banking or by visiting the store in person or by mail. Let’s find out Lowes Credit Card Payment options in detail.
Lowes Credit Card Payment – Online
For that, sign in to the online Lowes Credit Card Login portal and manage account payment-related features.
Lowes Credit Card Payment – By Mail
For, credit card payment by mail, use the following addresses.
Lowes Credit Card, and Lowe’s Project Card:
Lowe’s, PO Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914
Lowes Visa Rewards:
Lowe’s, PO Box 960010, Orlando, Fl 32896-0010
Lowes Credit Card Payment – By Phone
For making credit card payments by calling Lowes Customer Care, simply dial the customer care number 1-888-840-7651. This is a toll-free number, and keep your account number and credit card with you. As the customer care assistant may ask you for account-related details.
Lowes Credit Card Customer Service
- Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card: 1-800-444-1408
- Lowes Business Account: 1-800-444-1408
- Lowe’s Accounts Receivable: 1-866-232-7443
- Lowes Business Rewards: 1-877-673-6947
In order to manage your Lowes Credit Card, it is essential to log in to Lowes Credit Card online portal. In case, you have any queries regarding access to the Lowes Credit Card account or Online account management, simply call on the Lowes Credit Card Phone Number by dialing the toll-free number 1-888-840-7651. In addition, if you need any technical support, you can contact 1-866-869-4798.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How to log in to Lowes Credit Card?
Answer: Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card is governed by Synchrony Financial. In order to manage your Lowes Credit Card account, it is important to know log in to Lowes Credit Card. First, go to the official login page of Lowes. Then after, enter your User ID (Case Sensitive) and Password in the digital Log In to your account form. Also, click on the check box “Remember User ID”. Finally, click on the button “Secure Login” to get access to the Lowes Credit Card account.