Home Depot credit card is of great use for dedicated shopping from Home Depot stores only. Hence, this card is perfect for those who like to have financing offers on their shopping. Also, someone who wants to have some relaxation of repayment time can avail of this credit card.
Home Depot Consumer Credit Card is the best option for individuals who generally like to do things themselves. If you like to seek ways the improvement your home, love to decorate your surroundings, enthusiastic about DIY kind of projects, etc. go for this card. Furthermore, if you are planning to renovate or upgrade your home and going to make major changes, this is the ideal choice for you. Using this card, you will have the option of financing your project. So, you may have peace of mind about the repayment of the amount in easy installments.
Home Depot Credit Card Benefits & Security Features
- 1 Home Depot Credit Card Benefits & Security Features
- 1.1 Home Depot Credit Card Pros And Cons
- 1.2 Credit Score needed for HomeDepot Card
- 1.3 Why Login to Home-Depot Credit Card?
- 1.4 Home Depot Credit Card Login Features
- 1.5 Home Depot Credit Card Login Requirements
- 1.6 How to Apply for a Home Depot Credit Card?
- 1.7 Home Depot Credit Card Login Process
- 1.8 How can I make a Home Depot Credit Card Payment Online?
- 1.9 Alternate Methods For Home Depot Credit Card Payment
- 1.10 Home Depot Credit Card Customer Support And Phone Number
- 1.11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Offer/Deal Explorer: In case, you always search for exclusive offers, deals, sales, etc., on products and like to go for bargains, this is the correct choice for you.
- Household Shopper: In order to buy high-quality household products at a comparatively low price, this Home Depot Credit Card will be beneficial.
- Property Owner: It is very usual that, being a homeowner you always find ways to decorate your home. Also, you also want to make your surrounding household convenient and of great use to make your life easy. If you are one of those, this is the card for you.
- Loyal to Brand: This is the card for someone who is brand devoted and like to shop for products of the same brand again and again. In addition, if you love to get rewards for your loyalty to a particular brand, go for this card.
Like most standard credit cards, HomeDepot Consumer Credit Card also gives you security benefits. Such as $0 liability in case of unauthorized transactions. Also, Citi bank will provide you with a new card in case of a lost or stolen Home Depot Credit card. In addition, you can also set transaction alerts and notifications. Hence, whenever any transaction takes place using your card, you will immediately get a notification. So that, you will come to know, whether the transaction is genuine or not. Also, you can track any fraudulent activity on your card.
Home Depot Credit Card Pros And Cons
Unlike other similar home design and interior modification store cards, it doesn’t have the benefits of rewards and discounts. Specifically, this card is only for financing offers which get updated around the year.
- Immediate access to ongoing exclusive financing offers 0% APR for the first 6 months – All purchases of $299 or greater.
- Excellent discount on First purchase: In case of a purchase greater than $1000, you get 10% off.
- Anyone having fair credit can avail of this card: If your credit score is 640+, you can get this card.
- Missing initial bonus for new Home Depot cardholders: First purchase exclusive discount benefit is missing, in comparison to eye-catching offers from similar cards.
- No benefit of Reward Points: An option of earning money back in the form of rewards points and hence loyalty program is missing in this store card. You will only get initial $25 reward coupons which have an expiry of 30 days.
- Significantly high interest on delayed payments: In case you fail to repay the amount within the time frame, you will be charged high-interest APR on your balance amount. Also, this interest will be calculated from the first day of the financing period.
- High purchase APR: Specifically, this card Is having high standard purchase APR of 26.99. This is much higher than the similar store card APR. In addition to this, cardholders get extra time for eligible returns. Also, they get additional financing offers to depend on their purchase. Accordingly, in some cases, cardholders get an extended financing period of up to 24 months. However, it entirely depends on what you buy and the amount spent.
Credit Score needed for HomeDepot Card
In general, anything more than 640 is good to get a Home Depot Card. For both, HomeDepot Credit Card and Home Depot Business Card, a 640+ credit score is sufficient. In the case of Home Depot Cards, all 3 Home Credit Cards are store specific. So, customers can use them in any of the Home Depot stores only. In addition, having a credit score of 640+ doesn’t mean that, you will surely get approval. There are so many other factors that also need to consider. Such as Annual Income, Past payment history, Any previous debt, etc. City bank is the bank that issues Home Depot Credit Cards.
- Credit Score: Fair credit score of 640+ is enough.
- Age: An applicant should be more than 18 years old. Also, should have independent income proof along with co-signing person. This applies to those applicants who are under 21 years of age at the time of application.
- Residency Status: Being a US resident is the primary requirement. For address proof, the residential location should be in any of the 50 states or in Washington DC.
- Basic Personal Info: Information such as full name, residential address, contact number, Social Security Number (SSN), birthdate, etc.
- Financial Status: Information such as any rent or mortgage payments, total annual income, etc.
Finally, on approval of the Home Depot Card, the customer will receive an initial credit limit of a minimum of $500.
Why Login to Home-Depot Credit Card?
- $0 Annual Fee
- No interest for eligible purchases of $299 or greater, and paid within 6 months
- Flexible financing programs
- Option of online credit card bill payment by using the Bank’s Website.
- By accessing the Home Depot Credit Card Login portal, you can access your payment history and can manage your credit card account.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Features
- Get comprehensive information on your Credit Card.
- You can get track of payment history and transactions.
- Online payment of Home Depot Credit Card bill.
- Get notification of exclusive card offers.
- Trouble-free online management of credit card accounts.
- Access all services related to your Home Depot Customer Credit Card.
- Keep track of all your previous credit card-related data.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Requirements
- You should have a valid User ID and Password for the MyHomeDepotAccount login portal.
- Well configured Desktop or Laptop Smartphone or Tablet
- An internet connection with decent speed.
How to Apply for a Home Depot Credit Card?
In order to apply for a Home Depot Credit Card, simply visit the official website of Home Depot. Alternatively, you can also visit any nearby Home Depot store and fill out an application form. So, to apply for it, you will need your personal information handy, such as contact information and Social Security Number (SSN), etc. Once, you submit your online/offline application form, you will get the final result within 5-7 working days. In some odd cases, it may take a bit longer time to get approval. Following are the easy steps to apply for a Home Depot Credit Card.
- Visit the official website of Home Depot and go to the “Credit Center” section.
- There you will find multiple card options such as Consumer Card, Project Loan Card, Commercial Card, etc. Select one that you want to apply for.
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Furthermore, you will find an online Home Depot application form on the Citibank Website.
- Then after, fill in all the information in the application form.
- Click on the check box for Agreeing on all card-related terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Application” button.
- If everything is in line with the requirement of the bank, you will get instant approval on the screen.
Besides, this Home Depot Credit Card online application process, customers can also apply by visiting the Home Depot store. For instance, go to the Home Depot Customer Service Desk and ask for the application form. Furthermore, fill it out and give it back to the desk for the approval procedure.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Process
You can simply follow the below steps to get access to your Home Depot Credit Card account.
- Step-1: First, go to the official webpage of the Home Depot Credit Card Login portal.
- Step 2: Following that, enter your User ID and Password.
- Step 3: Click on the “Remember My User ID” check box, if you want your web browser to remember it next time when you visit this page.
- Step 4: Finally, click on the “Sign On” button, to get full access to the login portal.
How can I make a Home Depot Credit Card Payment Online?
In order to make a Home Depot Credit Card payment, you can pay by online method, by phone call, or by mail. It is also possible to make payment by simply walking into the nearby Home Depot store. In case you want to pay your Home Depot Credit Card bill online, the following are the easy steps to do it. Also, online bill payment is the easiest option of all.
- Step-1: First, Sign on to your Home Depot online account.
- Step 2: Then, click on the “Pay & Manage Card” button under Consumer Cards.
- Step 3: Furthermore, click on the “Make a Payment” option.
- Step 4: Finally, enter the billing amount or amount you want to pay, by selecting your bank account.
Alternate Methods For Home Depot Credit Card Payment
To make a Home Depot Credit Card payment over the phone, you need to have a physical card with you. Check on the back side of the card, and dial the Home Depot customer service number at 866-875-5488. Call on this number between 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST Monday to Saturday. To make payments on Sunday, call customer service between 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST.
If you want to make your bill payment by mail, send a check to the below-mentioned Home Depot’s payment address. Also, do not forget to mention your account number on the memo line. Generally, it takes 5-7 working days to process such payments.
Home Depot Credit Services
Louisville, KY 40290-1010
Home Depot Credit Card Customer Support And Phone Number
In order to do a Home Depot Credit Card payment, simply call on Home Depot Credit Card Customer Service number.
- For Consumer Credit Card Account support call on 1-800-677-0232
- Support for Major Appliances: 1-877-946-9843
- For support on Homedepot.com Online Order: 1-800-430-3376
- Primary Home Depot Customer Service: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337)
- For query regarding Commercial Revolving Charge Card call on 1-800-685-6691
- Query regarding Commercial Credit Card Account call on 1-800-395-7363
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Home Depot Cards are best for whom?
Answer: Having Home Depot Credit Card is one of the decent options for financing benefits at Home Depot stores. However, using it only at the Home Depot store is the only limitation, and you cannot use it anywhere else.
If you want to get good financing options at Home Depot stores, this card is a good choice. Conversely, a poorly offered rewards program makes this card non-recommendable. Hence, this card may not be the correct choice for someone who likes to pay their credit card bills regularly and on time. And who doesn’t want to carry monthly balance forwards?
Question 2: How long does the approval process take?
Answer: Generally, you get quick responses for online applications. However, for other modes of applications, it may take up to 14 days. In most cases, on approval, you get a new Home Depot Card through the mail. In case, your application is not through, then also, you will get a rejection letter within 2 weeks’ time.
Question 3: How Do you activate your Home Depot Consumer Credit Card?
Answer: Once your application for HomeDepot Credit Card is through from City Bank, you will get a link in your official email. Using that link, you can verify yourself and can activate your account easily.
Question 4: How Does Home Depot Credit Card balance check?
Answer: You can do a Home Depot Store Credit Card balance check by various options. However, the easiest option is to log in to your account online. Moreover, you can also do a Store Credit Card balance check by phone using the 866-875-5488 number. Alternatively, you can walk into the nearby Home Depot store and ask the customer service executive for help. He will swipe your card in the machine and will let you know the balance.
Question 5: How Do You Reset Your Home Depot Credit Card User ID or Password?
Answer: There is an online option available using which, you can reset your Home Depot Consumer Credit Card User-ID or Password. For that, go to the official online login portal and click on “Retriever User-ID”. Then, provide your Card Number, Name as it appears on your card, Security Code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Finally, click on the “Verify” button to retrieve your User ID. Follow the same process, by selecting the option of “Reset Password” from the Home Depot login screen.
Question 6: Can I Pay My Home Depot Credit Card in-store?
Answer: No. There are only 3 possible payment options including online payment, paying over the phone, or paying by Mail. In order to make payment, online payment is one of the best and easiest ways. In addition, you have the flexibility of making payments on any day and anytime. Moreover, to make Credit Card payments over the phone, call on 866-875-5488 phone number, and follow the instructions of the customer service executive.
Question 7: How Can I Make Home Depot Credit Card Payment?
Answer: Customers can make Home Depot Credit Card payments by using online payment methods, by phone call, or by Mail. In our opinion, the easiest way to make bill payments is online. For that, simply login to your Home Depot account and click on the “Make a Payment” button. It will ask you the amount you want to pay and your bank account details if you have not stored them earlier.
In order to pay your Credit Card bill over the phone, simply call on the toll-free number on the back of your card. Alternatively, you can also make a call on the customer’s card by dialing 866-875-5488. You must call them between 6:00 AM to 01:00 AM EST, Monday to Saturday. Or else, between 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST on Sundays.
In case, you want to pay your Credit Card bill by mailing them, allow them to process it in 5-7 working days. For that, write a check mentioning your account number on the memo line, and send it to the following Home Depot address.
The Home Depot® Consumer Credit Card Payments
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010
Louisville, KY 40290-1010
The Home Depot® Consumer Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Ln
Louisville, KY 40213