Debenhams Credit Card Login: The focus of discussion in this blog is on “How satisfied you are with your existing Credit Card?”. If “NO” is the answer then, the sensible idea would be to switch to another Card. Debenhams Credit Card is an excellent option to have. Using this card, you can earn reward points for all your spending whether it is from shopping with Debenhams store or any other transactions. Apparently, after 3 months with the same card usage, you will get cash vouchers equivalent to the points on Debenhams Credit Card. On the whole, you can further do shopping in Debenhams store using those vouchers.
Debenhams franchisees are located in the UK as well as worldwide and are well-known apparel retailers from the British period. The source suggests that a loyalty program called “Beauty Club” is going for its valuable customers. With this NewDay Ltd. also offer financial services for personal requirements. Following, they also offer a Debenhams MasterCard Credit Card, which comes with tremendous benefits for their customers. Some of them are, you can earn reward points on each spending, and later convert them to cash vouchers. Furthermore, it also offers discounts, entry passes for special events, standard free delivery, etc.
Login Process: Debenhams Card
- 0.1 Login Process: Debenhams Card
- 0.2 Register to Debenhams Card (First-time user)
- 0.3 Apply for a Debenhams Credit Card
- 0.4 The process to recover Username / Password
- 0.5 Benefits of Debenhams Credit Card
- 0.6 Another Exclusive Benefit
- 0.7 How Debenhams Credit Card Works?
- 1 How to Make Payments for Debenhams Credit Card?
- 1.1 Activation Process
- 1.2 Deactivation Process
- 1.3 Debenhams CreditCard Payment
- 1.4 For any Queries where to write?
- 1.5 Debenhams credit card FAQs
- 1.5.1 When to start using my Debenhams Credit Card?
- 1.5.2 How many Reward Points I can earn using my Debenhams Credit Card?
- 1.5.3 Can I earn reward points on Debenhams Store Card?
- 1.5.4 How long the online application process will take?
- 1.5.5 After an online application, what if I changed my mind?
- 1.5.6 What if my online Debenhams Credit Card application is declined?
- 1.5.7 Will applying for a credit card affect my credit rating?
- 1.5.8 How to report my lost or stolen Debenhams Credit Card?
- 1.5.9 Share this:
- 1.5.10 Like this:
- 1.5.11 Related
By following these simple and easy steps, Debenhams account access can become possible and you will be able to manage your credit card features online.
- Open the browser and key in the below-displayed link which will take you to the login page
- Clicking on the above link, a login page will appear in which you have to type your Username and Password. And then click on the login button to access your Debenhams account. If you want to get your login credentials remembered by the browser, then before clicking on login, tick on “Remember my username”. This will enable you to log in directly without putting your credentials on your next login attempt. This way you need not to remember your details and key in them every time you want to access your account.
- As you can see in the above login box, it is always advisable not to tick the “Remember my username” box, if you are using either a public or shared device.
Register to Debenhams Card (First-time user)
For those, who are new and first-time users of online access to Debenhams Credit Card, it is compulsory to register yourself first. Here is a step-by-step guide to registering yourself, which is a one-time exercise.
- Open your web browser and key in the below-displayed link, which will direct you to the registration procedure.
- By registering for the Online Account Manager facility you can access your Debenhams account online and can check your account balance, billing information, statement, online credit card payments, etc.
- The online registration process will ask you to key in some basic personal details to verify your credentials with Debenhams.
- Provide your Last Name, Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, Postcode, Card details such as Card Number (16 digit), and Expiry Date of the card in MM/YY format.
- If you are not comfortable providing your card details, there is another option in which you only have to key in your account number.
- Click on the check box which says that you have read all terms and conditions and agreed with them.
- Finally, click on the NEXT button which will ask you for some more information for further verification of your credentials.
- If the information provided by you is accurate and matches with Debenhams master data, then your application will be through. And you will get a Username and Password to access your account online.
Apply for a Debenhams Credit Card
Debenhams Credit Card application process involves some basic and easy checks of your eligibility. In some cases, it happens that you get rejection. This is purely on the basis of your credit score and credit history. It is necessary for the lender to check your credit history so that, the lender can make a decision to process your application.
- The age of the customer should be 18 years or more.
- The potential customer should be a UK resident and should have lived in the UK for at least 12 consecutive months or more.
- The customer should have a UK bank account and mobile number.
- Should not have existing Debenhams Card.
- The customer should have a regular income so that, can repay the amount he has spent using Credit Card.
- The customer should ensure that, by any means, if any payments are missed out, he should be willing to pay the charges. Also, customers must agree that such missed payment can seriously affect their credit card history and credit score.
The process to recover Username / Password
By chance, if you forgot your Username to access your online Debenhams account, then there is nothing to worry about. There you will see an option below the Sign In button for Password Reset. Then after, it will show you a form in which you have to key in some of the account details for verification. Once verification is through, it will provide your Username through the registered email. Furthermore, if still you cannot retrieve your Username, simply walk into the Debenhams store and speak to the customer desk, or else call on the Customer Care toll-free number and they will assist you in recovering your Username.
To recover your password, follow the same process or simply Click Here and provide some basic account-related personal details. And you will get a password reset link in your email id.
Benefits of Debenhams Credit Card
Debenhams Credit Card comes with exciting features and benefits which will help customers to earn cashback and reward points. Card usage can be anywhere whether it is in Debenhams store or for routing daily purchases. Some of the benefits are mentioned below.
Use your card for your daily shopping
You can use Debenhams Credit Card for your routine daily shopping in stores and online with Debenhams.com. You can also use this card wherever you find MasterCard sign or logo.
For Earn reward points
On your every spending through this card, you will collect points in your account. Like if you spend £1 at any Debenhams store or online with Debenhams.com, you will receive 3 points.
For usage of this card other than Debenhams store or website, you will get 1 point for every £2 spent. So, the more you use this card, the more points you will collect.
Get Debenhams Reward Vouchers
After every quarter of the year, Debenhams will check your points, and accordingly, it will send you gift or reward vouchers along with your account statement. These vouchers are usable in any Debenhams store in the UK.
Bonus points worth £5 with your welcome pack
When you get your first Debenhams Credit Card, you will get complimentary 500 reward points equivalent to £5.
Another Exclusive Benefit
For every new purchase, get Free Delivery
Free standard delivery is one of the benefits, which you will get when you do shopping at Debenhams store or online.
Pay less for your Lunch or Afternoon Tea
In any of their restaurants or cafes, if you purchase lunch or tea with your existing Debenhams Credit Card, you will get 10% off on your billing amount.
Save on your Travel Money
For your traveling plan, in any Debenhams Travel Money bureau just use your Debenhams Credit Card and you will get a better rate. This way you can have more money to spend on your planned travel. Additionally, no Travel Money Fee, if you are a Debenhams Credit Card holder.
Get invitations to special shopping carnivals
Debenhams credit card holders get regular invitations whenever there are special shopping carnivals. You can have tremendous discounts and offers to make your shopping experience even more joyful.
Credit for a longer period
For this benefit, your credit card history should be clean. Also, make sure that you do your card payments regularly without any misses. This way you can get interest-free credit for up to 56 days, which is not bad.
Like other credit cards, the more you shop the more you get reward points. Debenhams credit card rewards points can also be shared with an additional card of your family members. To apply for an additional card, give a call at 0333 220 2519.
How Debenhams Credit Card Works?
Debenhams Credit Card benefits must have made you think of how to use this card to have maximum benefits. Following are some of the important ways to use your card.
- Simply use this card for all in-store or online shopping with Debenhams. This way you can collect maximum reward points on your card.
- For every £1 you spend, you get 3 points. On collection of such 500 points, at the end of every month, you will receive £5. This can be converted in multiples of 500.
- After a quarter, you will get cash vouchers and reward vouchers based on the points you have collected. This information you get in Debenhams Credit Card statements also.
- On your welcome kit, you will get preloaded 500 reward points to make your association with Debenhams even more exciting.
How to Make Payments for Debenhams Credit Card?
There are a couple of different ways, you can make payments for your Credit Cards.
- Call them on their Credit Card customer care number and you can make payments. Also, you can ask them for your balance and outstanding amounts, and interest.
- They charge a late payment fee of £12 if you miss any payments.
- Nowadays, so many fraudulent cases are evident, so making payments by calling them should be very careful. After calling on Debenhams customer care, don’t forget to press 3. This will transfer your call to New Day Ltd., authorized customer care. Simply answer some account-related security questions and make your payments.
- For online payment, simply go to Debenhams official portal and log in to your account. Here you will get an option to make your payments and manage your card.
A simple answer to “How to activate Debenhams Credit Card?” is that first register yourself with the system. To activate the card, call on 0333 220 2519 which is Debenhams customer care number for any card-related inquiry or help.
If you are done with this card and don’t want to use it further, go for the deactivation process. For that, simply dial 0844 826 8066 number register your request for cancellation of Debenhams Credit Card. After 30 days your card will be canceled.
Debenhams CreditCard Payment
There are several ways using which you can make payments for your existing Debenhams Credit Card. Let’s have a look.
- One thing to keep in mind is your account number, which you find in the top right corner of your Debenhams Credit Card statement.
- Direct Debit – Using this payment option is always a good choice because you need not remember the payment due date. Simply, set a direct debit for your card, and at the end of every month, the amount will be deducted from your bank account as per your choice. It can be full payment, partial minimum due payable, or a fixed amount that is greater than the minimum payable figures.
- To set up Direct Debit, you can call on Debenhams Customer Care number at 0333 220 2519. The other way is to log in to your account on Debenhams online customer portal and set it under the ‘Manage Payments’ tab.
- Customers can also make payments without logging into the online portal. For making payments using the internet or telephone banking, keep handy your account number, bank sort code, and Credit Card number.
- There is another way of making payment which is by post. But for this option, it is advisable to make your bill payments well in advance. Sending payment at least 7 working days before the due date is preferable. For payments don’t send a post-dated cheque of cash. Also, write a cheque on the NewDay Ltd. Along with your 16-digit account number.
- To send bill payments using post, the following address should be used.
NewDay Ltd., PO Box 218, Rotherham, S98 1NS.
- For cash payments, simply walk into any nearest UK Debenhams store and using a payment slip or debit card, make your payments. This is also a good option for those who don’t want to share their account-related information on a phone or on the internet.
For any Queries where to write?
Customers can put their Debenhams account, order, shop, Credit Card, or any other queries by just writing a mail. To get your query answered, it will take up to 48 hours of time. If you have something which is urgent, simply go call on Debenhams Customer Care number which is 0333 220 2519. To write an Email use [email protected] address.
Debenhams credit card FAQs
When to start using my Debenhams Credit Card?
After application, generally, you will get your Debenhams Credit Card within 10 business days. Once you receive your card, simply call on 0800 915 2205 for activation. After successful activation, you can start using your Debenhams Credit Card.
How many Reward Points I can earn using my Debenhams Credit Card?
Like most cards, the more you spend the more you will earn. On every £1 spent with Debenhams, you will earn 3 points. For all other £2 spent outside Debenhams, you will earn 1 reward point.
Can I earn reward points on Debenhams Store Card?
Just a credit card, on every £1 spent in Debenhams, you will earn 3 reward points.
How long the online application process will take?
In general, the online Debenhams Credit Card application process will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
After an online application, what if I changed my mind?
In order to withdraw your application, you can contact Debenhams contact number on 0333 220 2519 within 14 days of your online application.
What if my online Debenhams Credit Card application is declined?
In case, you get a rejection, check your credit score through any agency. Furthermore, it is advisable to wait for the next 6 months before reapplying.
Will applying for a credit card affect my credit rating?
Yes. In case you have recently applied for multiple credit cards and several got rejected. Then it may reduce your credit rating.
How to report my lost or stolen Debenhams Credit Card?
First and foremost, call on Debenhams Credit Card Customer Service by calling them on 0333 220 2519. Furthermore, ask them to block your credit card to avoid any misuse of your card.