Visa Inc. is the largest American multinational financial services corporation which is situated in Foster City California USA. It provides the Electronic Fund Transfer throughout the world and most commonly via the VISA Credit Cards Or Debit Cards. VISA gives the services across the all continents worldwide all Visa transactions worldwide are processed through VisaNet at one of two secure facilities such as Operations Center East which is located somewhere near Ashburn, Virginia; and other Operations Center Central which is located somewhere near Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Both the data centers are heavily secured against natural disasters, crime, and terrorism; can operate independently of each other and from external utilities if necessary; and can handle up to 30,000 simultaneous transactions and up to 100 billion computations every second. VISA is the world’s second largest second Card payment organization (Both Credit Cards/Debit Cards).
VISA claims to have 2.4 billion Cards issued across more than 200 countries now a days. VISA Cards do not issue Credit, Debit or Prepaid Cards but also they provide the important services when you spend. VISA Cards provide their services to your card issuer which may be the Bank or the Company that is named on your Cards and dealt with your Application.
This is what VISA do when you use your card:
- About Transaction: They check with your VISA Card issuer if the transaction should be accepted or declined.
- About Your Payments: They confirm to the company accepting your Payment if it can be made.
- How VISA Work? They process the Payments between your VISA Card Provider and the retailer.
- What Is the Benefit of Using VISA Cards?: They offers benefits like travel, dining and shopping discounts with their premium products
Also Read: How To Check American Express Gift Card Balance?
A Credit, Debit or Prepaid VISA cards are the major Payment technology company. VISA Cards are available to Individuals to Business along with Business Consumers with the excellent, good, poor or no credit. Each cards have the different terms that reflect’s the consumer’s credit worthiness. A Visa Credit Card for consumers with excellent credit might offer cash back rewards and a low interest rate, while a Visa Prepaid Card that must be funded before it can be used might be appropriate for a consumer with poor credit.
VISA Gift Cards –
Visa Gift Cards are issued by either MetaBankTM or Sunrise Banks, N.A., 200 University Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. the VISA Gift Card may be used in the United States wherever Visa Debit Cards are accepted. The VISA Card may not be used at any merchant, including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia.
#VISA Gift Cards Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What are the Visa Gift Cards?
- The Visa Gift Cards are the Prepaid Card, not a credit card. You determine how much money you want to put on the card at the time of purchase. You can buy a Visa Gift Card for yourself or for someone else. Once you have purchased a Visa Gift Card, the cardholder can use it to make purchases anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted. Golden 1 Gift Cards are valid only in the United States
How is My Visa Gift Card different than a Store Gift Card or Gift Certificate?
- Unlike Store Gift Cards or gift certificates, the Visa Gift Card enables you to choose where you spend the money on your card. You are not limited to just one store. You can use it at any store or online retailer that accepts Visa Debit Cards.
What should I do if the Visa Gift Card never arrives?
- If the Visa Gift Card you have purchased does not arrive within 14 business days then you need to please call the The Golden 1’s Gift Card Center at toll-free Number Of VISA Gift Card 1-866-839-7599.
How do I Activate my Visa Gift Card?
- You can Activate a Visa Gift Card purchased online one of two ways given below:
- Sign into our Web site using your Visa Gift card number and click “Activate Card”.
- Call the toll-free number printed on the activation sticker of your Visa Gift Card.
- Gift Cards purchased in the branch are already activated.
How do I Register My Visa Gift Card?
- You need to Register Your Visa Gift Card by signing into the VISA Web Site, clicking on “Cardholder Sign In” and then selecting “Update Profile”. You will need the card number and your password (the password is the password you selected when you activated the card or the last six digits of the card.
- You can call the toll-free number on the back of your card and select “To register your card”.
How do I obtain a PIN for my new Visa Gift Card?
- You will get your PIN when you register your gift card online or by phone.
What happens if I forget my PIN?
- If you forget your PIN, you will need to reset it online @visadpsgiftcard.com/golden1.
Can I use the Visa Gift Card at a cash register?
- Yes, the VISA Gift Cards can be used anywhere the Visa Debit or STAR logo is displayed.
My Visa Gift Card doesn’t have my name on it. Can I still use it?
- Yes, you can still use your Visa Gift Card even though your name doesn’t appear on the card. You need to Make sure that you sign the back of your Visa Gift Card because a retailer will validate your identity by comparing your signature on the back of your Visa Gift Card with the one on your receipt.
If my Visa Gift Card doesn’t have my name on it, do I still sign my name on the receipt?
- Yes, even though your Visa Gift Card has a greeting, like “Happy Holidays” instead of your name, you should still sign your name on the receipt when you make purchases. Make sure you sign the back of your card, so that retailers can validate your identity by comparing your signature on the receipt with the one on your Visa Gift Card.
Do I have to accept the Terms and Conditions?
- Using your Visa Gift Card signifies that you accept the Terms and Conditions of VISA Gift Cards.
How will I know the original amount of my Visa Gift Card?
- The original value of your Visa Gift Card may be printed on the card carrier or the envelope. You can also check your balance by logging into this Web site or by calling the toll-free number on the back of your card.
Why should I Register My Visa Gift Card?
- Registering your VISA Gift Card has several benefits:
- It enables you to make purchases online. Most online retailers do not accept payments without a valid “billing” address. Your registered address will serve as the “billing” address that retailers require.
- It enables Customer Service Representatives to more quickly assist you when you need assistance.
- It protects you if your card is ever lost or stolen, so that you can be reimbursed for funds lost.
Do I need an e-mail address to Use My Visa Gift Card?
- No, you are not required to have an e-mail address to make purchases with your Visa Gift Card. However, your e-mail address is useful if you ever forget your username or password on the Web site because we can send it to you at the e-mail address we have on file.
Can I make Purchases for more than the amount remaining on My Visa Gift Card?
- Your Visa Gift Card is the Prepaid Gift Card and can only be used up to the amount on the card; however, for purchases that are higher than your Visa Gift Card balance, you can use your Visa Gift Card along with another form of payment. If you attempt to make a purchase for more than the amount available on the card without another form of payment to pay the difference, the transaction will be declined.
Can I use my Visa Gift Card at more than one place?
- Yes, that’s the advantage of using the Visa Gift Card! You can use your Visa Gift Card at multiple retailers for as long as there is a balance remaining on the card.
Can I use my Visa Gift Card online?
- Yes, you can use your Visa Gift Card to make purchases online. We suggest that you register your card before purchasing online. Some retailers will not process your purchase without a valid address registered to the card.
How do I use my Visa Gift Card at a cash register with a POS Terminal?
- When making a purchase using a POS terminal, push “credit” on the keypad. Although the front of the card says “debit,” the gift card does not come with a PIN. The purchase will be declined if you push “debit”.
Can I use my Visa Gift Card at an ATM?
- No, your Visa Gift Card can only be used for retail, online and telephone purchases wherever Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
Can I use my Visa Gift Card to get cash at a banking center?
- No, you can only use your Visa Gift Card for retail or online purchases wherever Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
Can I use my Visa Gift Card to get cash at the checkout?
- No, you cannot use your Visa Gift Card to get cash at the checkout.
Can I add more money onto my Visa Gift Card?
- No, you cannot add more money to your Visa Gift Card; however, you can purchase additional Visa Gift Cards through the “Buy a Card” link or at our branch locations.
How can I check the balance on my Visa Gift Card?
What should I do if my Visa Gift Card is lost or stolen?
- If your VISA Gift Card is lost or stolen then you need to contact Customer Service immediately to report it. You can contact by calling The Golden 1’s Gift Card Center toll-free at 1-866-839-7599.
How long can I use my Visa Gift Card?
- Your Visa Gift Card expiration date is embossed on the front of your card. You can use your card through the end of the month on the year it expires.
What do I do if I have a remaining balance on an expired Visa Gift Card?
- If you have a balance remaining on your Visa Gift Card, you can request to have the balance, minus the processing fee, mailed to you.
What happens if I spend all of the money on my Visa Gift Card?
- Once you have used up the funds on your Visa Gift Card, your card account will be closed. You can keep the card in case you need to return an item you have purchased using the card, which will reopen your card account if it has not passed the expiration date. You can keep it as a memento. You can also discard it by cutting it up or shredding it once you have spent all of your money.
What can I do if the remaining balance on my card is less than the processing fee to cash the card?
- If your VISA Git Card is not expired, we suggest that you try to use up the balance of the card at a merchant that will allow you to use two forms of payment for a single purchase. You can then ask the merchant to take the amount left on the Visa Gift Card and pay the difference of the purchase total with your other form of payment. If your card is expired, and the amount of the processing fee to unload the card is higher than the balance remaining on the card, your card will be charged a monthly maintenance fee until the balance is zero.
Can I change my address and telephone number after I have received my Visa Gift Card?
- Yes, the recipient can change their address or telephone number using this Web site or by calling a Customer Service Representative.
Can I buy a new Visa Gift Card with my current Visa Gift Card?
- No, you may not purchase a new Visa Gift card using your current Visa Gift Card.
Can I purchase Visa Gift Cards in bulk?
- At this time, we do not support large Visa Gift Card orders.
Why am I being charged a maintenance fee when I have never been charged this fee before?
- A monthly maintenance fee is waived for an introductory amount of time. If you still have a balance remaining on the card after this introductory period, your card will be charged a monthly maintenance fee for as long as there is a balance remaining on the card.
What is the difference between a “pending transaction” and a “posted transaction”?
- Pending transactions are authorized transactions with a hold on your balance for the purchase amount until the transaction clears your account. Posted transactions are purchases that have cleared on your card and funds have been removed to pay the merchant. There are some pending transactions that are more or less than the amount you have actually spent. This is because some retailers place a pre-authorization amount on your card to ensure the account is active and that you have enough money to cover the purchase. In some cases, such as restaurants, you are charged a percentage higher (typically 15%) than the amount of the transaction in case you pay a tip on your card. Once the transaction posts to your account, the pending transaction will be removed within a few business days, and you can use the funds again.
Why is my “Actual Balance” is different than my “Available Balance”?
- Typically, your available balance is less than your actual balance because your available balance reflects purchases you have made that have been authorized, but have not yet cleared your account. Your actual balance reflects all purchases that have cleared on your account.
VISA Credit Cards –
VISA provide the wide range of Credit cards with the host of offers, privileges discounts on lifestyle, Shopping, dinning, Movies and much more. We looked for the best Visa credit cards currently available to consumers. By exploring our database of over 300 credit cards, we were able to compare different among many different cards, and figure out which Visa credit cards would be best for several different types of users.
Best Visa Credit Cards For…
- Travel: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Students: Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One®
- Rewards: Chase Freedom®
- No Credit: Savings Secured Visa Platinum Card
- With No Annual Fee: BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card
- Cash Back: Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Luxury Hotel Rewards: Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card
How To Check VISA Gift Card Balance?-
You can check the balance of your VISA Gift cards online through Accessing the website. Before you decide to look at your VISA Gift Card Balance, make sure you have your own VISA Gift Card Number readily available. You can even have to scratch the Pin Number or entry code exactly where appropriate. All queries relating to your check gift card balance needs to be aimed towards the service provider that given the gift card.