Vanilla Gift Cards are Issued by The Bancorp Bank is the Easy to use Modern Day Gift Cards which made easy for its users to Purchase the Gift Cards and use it anywhere. Finding the perfect gifts is increasingly becoming the daunting task now a days. Different persons have the different choices and its difficult to discern which type of Gifts Anyone want to Receive. however there is the great alternative against the typical “Cash Gifts”. Our Idea is far more elegant and convenient Gifts for those you reward.
Vanilla Gifts Cards are either Vanilla Visa Gift Cards or Vanilla MasterCard Gift Cards. You can use Vanilla Gift cards at any locations that accept VISA or MasterCard Transactions. A Gift Cards Looks like the Credit Cards and Used to Purchase Gifts and other Items by means of Preloaded Amount On the Cards. Vanilla VISA Gift Cards are such a Gift Cards which is highly Popular And more convenient for the Online Purchase. Vanilla Gift Cards are Available in two or three variants.
Vanilla Gift Cards comes in three Amounts such as $25, $50 and $100 which make it simple to choose best amount within your Budgets. This cards also includes a collection of Background colours and Options from a Uncomplicated blue bow to a card with certified Anne Geddes fine art on it.
Here below we have given the basic Overview of Vanilla Gift cards:
- Vanilla Gift cards are Issued by The Bancorp Bank and Carry the Official, Registered Visa logo.
- Initially, a fixed amount needs to be loaded on the Vanilla Gift Card, and depending on the amount, there is a spending limit.
- Vanilla Gift Cards Works very much like a Visa Debit Card, and is Accepted wherever the Visa Debit Card is accepted.
- Vanilla Gift Cards are Available in the cash limits of $25, $50, and $100. Thus, you can choose a Card that suits your budget.
- Vanilla Gift Cards can be Gifted for Weddings, Birthdays, and Graduation Parties.
How To Use Vanilla Gift Cards ?
- 1 How To Use Vanilla Gift Cards ?
- 2 Register & Activate Your Vanilla Gift Cards Online-
- 3 How To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance-
- 4 Steps To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance Online-
- 5 Steps To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance At Stores-
- 6 Steps To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance At Phone-
- 7 Lost Or Stolen Your Vanilla Gift Cards?
- 8 How To Purchase Gas and Fuel with Your Vanilla Gift Cards?
- 9 Important Points to Remember-
- 10 How to Find Out How Much Is on My Vanilla VISA/MasterCard Gift Card?
Vanilla Gift Cards work like the Debit Cards that you run as a credit transaction. If you want to use Vanilla Gift cards for the Online Purchase you will often need to Login into the Official Website to adjust the billing address information to match your own. Whenever you’re at checkout, its important to note that you’ll need to select “Credit” Option as opposed to the “Debit” Option. The Purchase will stop Working and the Register may show a refused card even if your Vanilla Gift Card Balance is Sufficient for what ever you’re acquiring. To avoid this, make sure that you Select the “Credit” Option any time you Checkout Using the Vanilla VISA Gift Card. here’re the Simple Steps About How To Use Vanilla Gift Cards Online:
- Vanilla Gift Cards is generally used for the Gift Purchases at different Stores and Shopping stores. Only You have to Swipe it and Push the Credit key on the Keypad.
- These Gift cards are also used for the online Shopping too.
- Since it is a Prepaid Card So you know exactly How Much You can buy even at online stores.
- Vanilla Gift Cards works similar to a Debit Card or MasterCard Credit card Only you have to Follow the same procedure and basic rules as you would normally Do for Online Shopping.
- If you select Vanilla Gift Cards as your Payment Mode, you may encounter certain transaction errors.
- One of these errors is “your Card does not get Authenticated”, This is because a Regular Credit Card has a valid, Registered address associated with it, while a Gift Cards does not.
- For this, you need to first register your card with the site. Enter the name, address, ZIP code, and other information, and confirm the same with the site.
- After this, you can make your purchase and payment.
- Another issue that users come across is that if you have less money on the card, your order will not be processed, since some amount is added as shipping charges.
- In spite of these glitches, a gift card is very Convenient and Easy to use for the Online Shopping.
Register & Activate Your Vanilla Gift Cards Online-
You Can Buy Vanilla Gift Cards from the variety of Retailers including such as Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General, Walgreens, Rite AID, 7-Eleven, Associated Food Stores, Sheetz, Winn-Dixie & More. If you’ve recently Purchase Vanilly Gift cards the Company recommends to its Customers immediately Sign the card on its Back and Write Down the card Number and Customer service Number on the Back for future reference. After Purchasing your Gift cards you need to Register & Activate it by sign in Its Official Website. here is the Step by Step Procedure of Activating Your Vanilla Gift Cards Online:
- You can Activate Vanilla Gift cards at the Place where you Bought It.
- If you have Purchased it at a Retail store, your card can be activated at the cash Register by the Cashier.
- You may also Register and Activate your card at the Vanilla Visa Website (www.vanillagift.com).
- After Purchasing Your Card Do not Forget to Sign behind the card immediately.
How To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance-
Find out how to check Vanilla Visa Gift Card balance the easy way by calling or on the internet. Visa ensures the best possible customer service and makes finding the card balance easy through their access line, open 24 hours a day. Find out the balance through self-service methods or contact a customer representative for other issues regarding your Vanilla Visa gift card balance. In Order to check the Balance on Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card, use the options provided below (phone number, website, store locations). Before you Check your Balance, be sure to have your Card Number and Pin Code Available. All Questions Related to your Vanilla Gift Card Balance should be directed at the Merchant that issued the Gift Card.
Steps To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance Online-
In Order to check Vanilla Gift Card Balance Online you need to Visit to the Official Website of Vanilla Visa. The main Page Offers a place to Enter the Your Gift Card Number, which is Located on the Front of the Gift Card. Visa also asks for the Serial Number which is Located on the Back of the Card.
- Step I: At first you need to Visit the Vanilla Gift Card website specifically devoted to Check Vanilla VISA Gift Cards Balance online.
- Step II: After Logged In at www.vanillagift.com You need to Click on “Check Balance” button located on the top right on your account`s page.
- Step III: Now Enter Details of your Card, Security Code, Date of Expiry, etc.
- Step IV: After Typing the Both details, Just Click On “Check Balance” Button. The Balance will show on your Screen.
Steps To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance At Stores-
Visit your local Store. You can find the nearest store by searching the Vanilla website based on your zip code or address. Give the cashier your gift card and ask for a printout which lists the remaining balance on the card. Also, whenever you make a purchase using the gift card, the remaining balance is printed on the receipt. Be aware that receipts are of upon request, in an attempt to reduce paper consumption.
Steps To Check Your Vanilla Gift Card Balance At Phone-
The phone number and website can be located on the back of your Vanilla Visa gift card. Check the back of the card first and decide whether to call or check online for the gift card balance. Make sure that you know the balance before paying for items at the checkout. The number is (800) 571-1376 and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for easy access. Call this number to check your Vanilla Visa gift card balance.
- Step I: At First You need to Call Starbucks Gift card Support by dialling the Number 1-800-571-1376
- Step II: Now Recorded Voice will answer and give you a list of options, you need to press 1 to Check Your Gift card Balance.
- Step III: After That Enter Your Gift Card Number along with PIN Number.
- Step IV: Now Listen For Your Prepaid Gift card balance.
Lost Or Stolen Your Vanilla Gift Cards?
Losing your Vanilla Gift Card is usually upsetting and Troublesome, but be Comforted in the fact that VISA has put steps in Place to Prevent fraud and other difficulties with your Vanilla Gift Cards. In cases where you notice you’ve Lost your card, you can visit vanillavisa.com and select the “Contact Us” Section in order Submit your Card as thieved, or you need To Call Visa at 1-800-571-1376. When you Report the Card missing or thieved, Visa will Cancel the Card and give you a Replacement containing your current remaining balance. Here is the Simple Step buy Step To Follow in case your Vanilla Gift card is Lost or Stolen:
- If Your Card lost, stolen or vulnerable to online frauds , You can go to the Site and Click on the “Contact Us” Section.
- You will need to Enter all the Details of your Card here. Also, you will find a number there on which you can call and notify the authorities.
- Once this is done, your card will be canceled immediately.
- If any balance remains on the card, you will be issued a new card with the remaining balance.
- If no balance exists, you will be issued a replacement card.
- You will be required to pay a fee of USD 5.95 in order to activate the replacement card.
How To Purchase Gas and Fuel with Your Vanilla Gift Cards?
- One of the additional Advantage with your Vanilla Gift Card is that You can use it to buy gas at gas stations.
- This is Only the Gift Card and not an actual Credit card so it works differently.
- Normally, most of the Gas Stations Verify Your Card for the Balance. This is ensured by Pre-Authorizing of Small Amount of $1.
- Another Fact Related to Vanilla Gift cards is, even if your Gift Card has insufficient balance, the Transaction takes Place, since your Account will Credit the Balance later.
- However, with a Gift Card, no extra Credit can be Loaded, and therefore, you need to Required to have the Minimum Balance of $75 before Stopping for the Gas. And, make sure you notify the Person at the Gas Station, Regarding this.
- If you don’t have the sufficient Funds you will have to Pay Additional Cash.
- Therefore You need check Vanilla Gift Card balance at the pump terminal before Swiping the Card.
Important Points to Remember-
- If you’re Vanilla Gift Card Holders then PIN is not required to use this card and if You need one, you can visit to the Official Website and Click on ‘Manage PIN’ section where You can Select the 4-digit PIN of according to Your Choice.
- After Activating your Vanilla Gift cards you can start using it for Purchase. However some retailers might ask you to wait for 24 hours.
- While swiping the Vanilla Gift Card you need to Select the “Credit” option and not the ‘”Debit'”Option. And If you fail to do so, your card may not be accepted, and you will not be able to make a purchase.
- There is an Initial Activation fee associated with each denomination.
- Some Cards may have a monthly service fee deduction.
- These Card cannot be used at ATM machines.
- It also cannot be used for recurring bills.
- You cannot transfer remaining balance from one card to another.
- The card cannot be used outside the United States.
How to Find Out How Much Is on My Vanilla VISA/MasterCard Gift Card?
Find out how much money is left to spend on your Vanilla gift cards. You will need your Card Number and PIN code, if applicable. Verify the remaining balance online by following the link above. Some retailers only allow you to check the balance by calling their customer support line. The phone number to check your Vanilla Gift Cards balance is provided above. Certain bricks and mortar retailers do not allow you to verify the balance online or by phone. You may need to visit your local Store in person to verify the gift card balance.