Belk Credit Card Login: The Belk® Rewards Credit Card is advisable for those who are traditional Belk® customers. And love to do frequent shopping with Belk®. Youngsters and college crowds who generally wear ultramodern fashion wears must be aware of the apparel and accessories of Showrooms of Bell. Belk® Rewards Credit Card comes with various exciting prerequisites and benefits. Belk Credit Card Login allows managing credit cards online. However, if you are not a Belk® fan, then this card is not for you as its high APR and restricted rewards may not appeal to you.
Believe it or not, Belk® is one of the most reputed and well famous retail chains for 100 years and more now. Belk® departmental store retail chain came into existence in the city of Monroe of North Carolina. It was pioneered by William Henry Belk® in the year 1888. Today, Belk® has spread its wings globally and has dozens of huge shopping malls throughout America. In over 300 USA locations, it is dominating as a key store for the shopping mall community. Various apparel, home furnishing, accessories, foot wares, cosmetics, jewelry, etc. for almost all age groups. In Belk®, there is something for everyone, whether kids, teenagers, parents, elders, etc.
Belk® Credit Card Features
For years now, shoppers in the USA, who follows the practice of walk-in into departmental stores for shopping love to go to Belk®. Having been established for above than 100 years now, Belk® becomes one of the top favored retail brands. Such popularity supports Belk® Rewards Card for being famous between all age groups and cultures. All in all, Belk® Rewards Card comes with various exciting offers and benefits. This is resulting in its significantly high APR value.
Rewards with Belk Credit Card Login
In my view, most of the rewards cards help those who are frequent shoppers and love to do shopping in shopping malls. The basic concept of these rewards cards is that the more you spend the more you will be rewarded. Belk® Rewards Credit Card can become a good option for money saving if wisely usage is done. A high APR of 25.49 suggests that you need to be very careful while using and managing balance from time to time. Furthermore, after every billing cycle, 3% of your monthly spending will be rewarded back to your card as a bonus reward. Additionally, once the total balance of your reward card reaches 1000 points, a $10 reward is transferred to your Belk® Rewards Credit Card. So, keep spending, and keep collecting rewards.
Belk Credit Card Login
Belk® Credit Card offers an online portal to its customers to manage their credit card-related information. Using this portal customers can pay their monthly bills online, can access and review their reward points, can track a record of their monthly spending, etc. For Belk Credit Card Login, please follow below mentioned simple and easy steps.
- Go to the official website of Belk® for the login process. Or Click Here.
- Provide your “User ID”. This is case-sensitive.
- Enter your Password.
- If you want the portal to remember your Login ID and Password on Belk® Website, then click on “Remember User ID”. If you tick this check box, next time you need not remember your credentials.
- Finally, click on the “Secure Login” button.
- If your details are genuine and match with the Belk® master database, you are through to the portal.
If you don’t remember your User ID, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Just click on the “Find User ID”
- This will redirect you to the “Find your User ID” form.
- There it will ask you to enter the information of the primary account holder.
- Key in your Card Number, which you can find on your credit card or statement.
- Enter Zip Code, as mentioned on your billing statement.
- Finally, click on the “Find User ID” button, and the system will get you your User ID matching with the Card Number entered.
To Reset your Password, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, click on “Reset Password”
- This will redirect you to the “Reset Your Password” form.
- Then, it will ask you to enter the information of the primary account holder.
- Key in your User ID, which is Case-Sensitive.
- Afterward, enter Zip Code, as mentioned on your billing statement.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button, and the system will send you your password reset link to your registered E-mail address.
Generally, Belk® Rewards Card comes with 3 different levels of the reward system. Hence, customers who spend $0 to $599 annually, fall into Rewards Card tier 1 and get 3% rewards back on what they spend. Then, the second tier starts from $600 to $1499 annual spending and is the Belk® Premier Rewards Card. Therefore, for this level, 4% reward points can be availed for all eligible card purchases. Those, who spend greater than $1500 annually, are considered for Belk® Elite Rewards Card and will get 5% rewards back on their every spending with Belk® Rewards Card.