American Express Gift Card Balance: American Express is America’s Largest Multinational Financial Service located in three world financial centers in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jomes Industrial Average.
The American Express Company is best known for its Credit Cards, Charge Cards, and Traveler’s Cheque business. American Express (Amex) offers its Iconic Green, Gold, and Platinum charge cards. In 1958, For the first time, American Express issued its first Charge Card which required Payment at the end of every month.
After that in the year 1966, the Company issued its first Gold Card in an effort to cater to the upper echelon of business travel.
The American Express Platinum Cards was issued in 1984. In the year, 1999 American Express introduced the “Centurion Card” which is also known as the “Black Card” which caters to an even more affluent and elite customer segment.
Initially, these cards were only available for select users of the Platinum Cards. American Express credit cards are noted by travel guides, including Rough Guides and Lonely Planet, as being less commonly accepted in Europe than Visa or MasterCard. American Express has several co-branded Credit cards with most falling into the following sections:
- Airlines: Aerolineas Argentinas, Air Canada, Air France, Alitalia, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Delta Air Lines, Icelandair, KLM, Qantas, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and Virgin Australia, among others.
- Hotels: Best Western, Hilton Hotels. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Retailers: David Jones, Holt Renfrew, Harrods, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Lowe’s, Mercedes Benz, and others.
American Express is a Global Service Company that provides customers with exceptional access to products, insights, and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer, and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services.
An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel, and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
Most of all, American Express help its customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care.
American Express Gift Card –
- 1 American Express Gift Card –
- 1.1 American Express Credit Cards –
- 1.2 American Express eGift Card-
- 1.3 Where To Buy American Express Gift Cards?
- 1.4 American Express Gift Card Register & Activation-
- 1.5 How To Use The American Express Gift Card online-
- 1.6 Lost Your Prepaid Gift Cards? What Thing Do You Need to Do?
- 1.7 Check American Express Gift Card Balance-
- 1.8 How do I check the balance of My American Express Gift Card?
Gift cards are the perfect way to send recipients on Special occasions, Birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Halloween & New year. Gift cards are welcomed at leading hotels, restaurants, shops, entertainment outlets, and online merchants that accept American Express gift cards.
These cards are designed to find a perfect gift for all the important people in your life. You can get an American Express Business Gift Card for your star employees or loyal customers, Or a Personal Gift Card for friends and family.
American Express Gift cards values range from $25 to $3,000, so American Express Gift Cards can be a thoughtful gift for any occasion.
The benefits of American Express Gift Cards are numerous. They can be used virtually anywhere American Express is accepted in the U.S. Gift Card funds do not expire, there are no fees after purchase, and Gift Cards can be replaced if lost or stolen. So, next time you need to say thank you, congratulations, or Happy Birthday, say it with a gift that shows you care.
American Express Credit Cards –
American Express provides a wide range of Credit cards with a host of offers, privileges discounts on lifestyle, Shopping, dining, movies, and much more.
Amex Credit cards have become very famous for the excellent services and offer they provide These are the Types of American Express Credit Cards:
- American Express Platinum Charge Card
- American Express Gold Card
- American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card
- Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
Best American Express Credit Cards-
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express|
|The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express|
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express|
|SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express|
|Miles||Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express|
|Cashback||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express|
|Rewards||The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express|
American Express eGift Card-
electronic gift cards are appropriate for any occasion. There is no wrong reason to give someone money and anyone who is celebrating an event worth noting will certainly appreciate receiving a few extra bucks.
It doesn’t matter what the occasion could be, an electronic, online gift card might be just the thing for someone deserving of a simple, but thoughtful gift.
American Express offers an “eGift” card that is, as you may have guessed, an online version of the traditional gift card. Because it is an online card, you can only use it to make online purchases, but since it bears the American Express symbol, there are thousands of retailers who will accept it.
American Express eCards are easy to get and easy to use, whether you want to send a few dollars or a few hundred. You can buy one online by charging the desired value of the gift card or you can redeem the value as American Express Membership Rewards Points!
Types of American Express Gift Cards:
- American Express Consumer Gift Card – personal version for holiday gifts for friends/family
- American Express Business Gift Card – regular business version
- American Express Consumer Shop Early Gift Card – personal version for holiday gifts for friends/family
- American Express Business Shop Early Gift Card – regular business version
- American Express Consumer Holiday Gift Card – personal version for holiday gifts for friends/family
- American Express Business Holiday Gift Card – regular business version
Where To Buy American Express Gift Cards?
You can buy American Express Gift Cards Online or In-Store. If you want to Buy American Express Gift cards Online then you need to Visit www.americanexpress.com/gift-cards To Check all the Available Gift cards. If you are looking to Buy American Express Gift cards In-Store.
You can count on finding American Express Gift Cards in just about any brick-and-mortar location that sells a variety of gift cards. For instance, pretty much any drug store, grocery store, or supermarket.
Here’s a shortlist of well-known retailers that have them available for purchase:
- Office Depot
- Winn Dixie
- Tom Thumb
- Rite Aid
- US Post Offices
American Express Gift Card Register & Activation-
American Express Gift Cards can be used for in-store shopping almost immediately after their purchase. Many readers who have received an American Express Gift Card ask the following question: How do I register for an American Express Gift Card? And this is what we will be discussing today.
American Express Gift Cards do not require registration and there isn’t a registration process either. Although registration is not required, you may be interested in the following information pertaining to American Express Gift Cards.
American Express Gift cards do not require activation; the activation is basically completed along with the purchase transaction.
How To Use The American Express Gift Card online-
Using the American Express Gift Cards online is quite simple and easy. You can use your American Express Gift Card online directly without activation or registration -you need to simply enter the card number, the expiration date, and the on the merchant’s website. When asked to enter billing information, just use your own billing information as if you’re using a credit card.
Lost Your Prepaid Gift Cards? What Thing Do You Need to Do?
If you ever need to replace a lost or stolen Gift Card, you’ll have to contact customer service at 1-877-297-4438. According to the cardholder agreement, you’ll need the following:
- Your name
- Your address
- The Card number
- The number(4-digit number on the front) and the CSC number(3-digit number on the back)
- Other details for identification purposes
American Express’ website has detailed information on this topic in the American Express Gift Card to make purchases, you should also consider getting yourself an American Express Credit Card, which has the following benefits that the Gift Card doesn’t offer. Just You Need to Keep in mind that if you enjoy using an
- Earn reward points
- Zero fraud liability
- Enjoy Amex Offers
- Purchase protection
- No hassle when requesting a refund for the card
Many American Express credit cards can earn rewards points such as Membership Rewards Points, Starpoints by Starwood Preferred Guest, or Skymiles by Delta Air Lines.
Their value greatly depends on how they’re used. For example,’ . However, most loyalty programs push consumers towards redeeming points and miles for low-value items, such as gift cards and magazines.
Most gift card redemption rates are lower than 1 cent per point. And unless money is going to be spent on magazines anyways, their redemption rate is close to 0.
Check American Express Gift Card Balance-
If you’re the American Express Gift card holder and looking for How To Check your American Express Gift Card balance? then you’re in right place. When you receive an American Express Gift Card, the balance on the Card will be prepaid by the purchaser. The Available Balance could start at any amount from $25 to $35000 for the business incentive programs.
American Express has its own webpage dedicated to determining the Balance renaming on your Gift cards. It is easy to check the number of Funds on your American Express Gift cards.
It is Important to Check American Express Gift Card Balance Online regularly. You can check your American Express gift card balance in one of two ways — online or over the phone. here is the complete process to check the American Express Gift card Balance:
Check American Express Gift Card Balance Online-
- Step I: At first you need to visit the American Express website specifically devoted to Checking American Express Gift Card Balance online.
- Step II: After Logged In at www.americanexpress.com You need to click on the “Check Balance” button located on the top right of your account`s page.
- Step III: Now Enter the 15 Digit American Express Gift Card Number & .
- Step IV: After Typing Both details, Just Click On the “Check Balance” button. The Balance will show on your screen.
Check American Express Gift Card Balance Using the Automated Phone Service-
- Step I: At First, You need to call American Express Customer Service by dialing the Number 1-877-297-4438
- Step II: Now Recorded Voice will answer and give you a list of options, you need to press 1 to Check Your Gift card Balance.
- Step III: After That Enter Your Gift Card Number along with your PIN Number.
- Step IV: Now Listen For Your Prepaid Gift card balance.
How do I check the balance of My American Express Gift Card?
Find out how much money is left to spend on your American Express gift cards. You will need your card number and PIN code, if applicable.
Verify the remaining balance online by following the link above. Some retailers only allow you to check the balance by calling their customer support line. The phone number to check your American Express Gift Card balance is provided above. Certain bricks and mortar retailers do not allow you to verify the balance online or by phone.